A firm at the cutting edge of Employment law in the City of London are hiring a Partner to join this busy, expanding team.
They will provide an exceptional platform in which to develop your practice whilst working in a collegiate supportive team. The firm’s Partners work together, cross referring work and you will find an inclusive culture without the bureaucracy or politics.
Ranked in the Legal 500 & Chambers, they have a very strong track record for their work in the Financial and Professional Services sectors and offer the full range of legal services to a high end client base.
Many of their lawyers have a solid reputation in the market for being leaders within their chosen field and the firm have a number of home grown Partners at the firm.
They offer exemplary, cost effective legal solutions in Employment, Crime, Fraud, Corporate, Litigation, Private Client, Clinical Negligence & Personal Injury, Family, Competition, Transport and Tax.
The work the team handle is predominantly contentious, but there is an element of advisory work also. They are known for the way in which they support Senior Execs in particular, and the work they do in relation to whistleblowing, discrimination, unfair dismissal claims and team/individual moves.
The role will involve being hands on with in depth business development initiatives and this will ideally suit a lawyer with their own growing practice to bring to the team.
- 7+ years PQE, qualified in England & Wales as a Solicitor
- Must have good academics and experience at a reputable firm
- Excellent business development skills and proven track record in successfully generating quality Employment matters
- Direct client contact experience essential and the ability to build longstanding relationships
- Able to work in a team environment and take full responsibility for own caseload with hands on support from a team of leading Associates and Support Staff.
- Contentious Employment law expertise is essential
Apply now for a position with this exciting organisation or contact us for a confidential discussion. The firm are moving into a very exciting period of growth and with a lot of work in the pipeline this is a great time to join.
They offer great work life balance, a competitive market rate salary, flexible hours and full benefits package.