Employment Senior Associate
Are you looking to leave the typical Magic Circle/US firm working hours behind and work for a firm with more work life balance without compromising on career prospects or quality of work?
A leading firm in the City have a Senior Employment Associate position where you will get exposure to high quality matters, working with multinational FTSE blue chip clients along with great promotional prospects.
This firm have a market leading Employment team that’s well renowned for advising on complex matters. They put first class training and development as a priority. The firm have a strong track record for making many of their lawyers up to Partner and there are many opportunities early on to build relationships with clients and develop your own practice.
The work will involve a mix of contentious work including complex employment tribunal claims, cross border issues, restructuring and redundancies, senior level grievances, senior exec/board room issues and whistle blowing complaints. You will also work on high court litigation, as well as advice on regulatory matters.
- Senior Employment Associate with 4 – 7 years PQE
- Extensive understanding and experience in a comparable large Employment team in London
- Must be qualified as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- Confident, mature and commercially minded
- Ability to build strong relationships and keen to get involved in business development
This is a fantastic opportunity with a top 20 law firm in their City of London office.
Apply Now or contact us for a confidential discussion about the role.