An exciting new opportunity has arisen in my clients Leamington Spa office for an ambitious Solicitor/Legal Executive in their Family, Private Department. The role has come about due to growth in the last 12 months.
You will have the responcibilty to manage a caseload of private family matters including; Diverse, Financial Settlements, Private Children Applications and Cohabite Disputes. This opportunity comes with a range of fantastic benefits including, earning a competitive salary with annual reviews, generous holiday entitlement which increase with service, pension Scheme, Discounted legal fees (on completion of probation period), BUPA healthcare scheme (on completion of probation period), Long service awards, Career development and performance reviews, Technical and personal skills training, Community and fundraising events, Full induction programme, Town centre location
What is needed to be considered?
- Minimum 0-3 years PQE as a Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive
- Thorough knowledge of family law and privately funded cases, particularly divorce finances and children work
- Good quality experience of running a private caseload
- A friendly and personable manner
- Ability to work on own initiative • Ability to undertake work in accordance with requirements of the Office Manual
- Experience of requirements of Lexcel
- Driving license and use of own vehicle essential
- Networking skills
- Some knowledge of legal aid work
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Experience of using a case management system (Tiket would be desirable)
What happens next?
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.