Inhouse IT Lawyer
A leading Insurance company are hiring an inhouse IT Lawyer to assist the team during an exciting period of growth and investment into their internal systems. This opportunity is an 18 month fixed term contract based out of their beautiful offices in Halifax, West Yorkshire.
The suitable candidate will need to be an experienced IT lawyer with ideally 5 – 8 years PQE (but there is flexibility either side of this for lawyers who came demonstrate very relevant experience).
You can have a background either inhouse or in private practice (or a mixture of both) but must be able to demonstrate the following skillset:
You will report to the internal Legal Group and the responsibilities will focus on IT contract review and advice on IT procurement matters, which will also include Intellectual Property matters and advice on collaboration with technology companies, IT service providers and projects.
To be considered for this, candidates must be able to independently draft, review, negotiate and advise on all contractual aspects such as GDPR etc with the added element of IT specialism.
- Experienced IT lawyer with 5 – 8 years PQE
- Easily able to commute to the centre of Halifax
- Must be a self starter, able to hit the ground running as the team are extremely busy.
- Must be able to work autonomously and with minimal supervision
- Strong legal understanding of IT contract review, IT procurement, IP and other relevant matters.
Apply Now with an up to date CV to be considered for this role, or alternatively please feel free to contact us to have a confidential discussion.