Private Equity Associate Solicitor
A City of London based Private Equity Group ranked at the top of the Legal 500 have an opening for a high achieving, ambitious Associate with 2 – 6 years PQE to join this leading International Tier 1 law firm.
This high end law firm are recognised for their pioneering work across Corporate M&A, Private Equity, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Finance, Funds and IP. They have a broad client base that includes multinational corporates, recognised brands, high growth starts ups, investment firms and famous clientele.
The firm also have a very strong track record for making lawyers up to Partner in a fairly short space of time.
This firm are at the cutting edge of what they do. Their creative lawyers are thought leaders in the industry, handling some of the industry’s most high profile matters and are well known for their work across a vast number of core practice areas including niche areas such as Sports and Media.
The firm demonstrate excellence across Private Equity, Corporate M&A, Capital Markets and Funds formation & Investments and much of the transactional work they do is high stake and complex.
The firm’s culture is laid back whist still being a corporate environment, and they have been recognised and awarded over the years as being “family friendly”. You will join a friendly, collegiate environment, where they pride themselves on having an atmosphere which nurtures and develops lawyers into experts within their chosen field as they progress up the ranks.
The practice in London handle every stage of the Private Equity cycle and their lawyers are widely recognised in the Legal 500 and Chambers. They advise asset managers and other institutional clients on structuring and negotiating terms, regulatory advice, related tax solutions and demonstrate a strong understanding of this particular industry.
They work closely with the firm’s Corporate Group to deliver solutions to challenges across M&A, funds, spin offs, private placements, structured products and other complex transactional work.
The role comes with excellent potential for individual advancement and possible opportunities to travel for work overseas as well as secondments.
- You will need to be a Solicitor with experience working as an Associate/Senior Associate with proven experience working on complex Private Equity transactions.
- You will have trained and worked at a comparable law firm in the City or West End and must have good academics (min 2:1 degree).
- Able to work well with others and be a strong team player, living the values of the firm.
- Confidence, drive and hardworking are all key attributes for this position along with an eagerness to build long standing relationships both internally and externally with clients.
- Must be efficient, able to multitask and handle a demanding, but rewarding, workload.
This is a standout opportunity for an Associate to join a leading practice in one of the most highly regarded International law firms in their beautiful offices in London.